New Boiler and Radiators

I need a new boiler and radiators (9). Can anyone guide (if this is the group as I dont intend to fit myself but would like the supplying company to fit )? If there are any good offers on at the moment. I would like to fit an A rated High Efficency condensing boiler (eg. Worcester, Whispergen, or one of the other well know brands).

Sidkney

Reply to
SidKnee