never try...

with longer screws????

Reply to
J1MBO ...

+1...but tell the wife that......
Reply to
J1MBO ...

You can bin the socket and fit a new one too.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And a USB socket is about £9 and the Scolmore ones fit a 25mm backbox.

I have fitted thousands of them without a problem.

Reply to
ARW

I was going to say they sell spacers for this very thing. Some actually have a bit of ventilation as the usb has obviously got a psu inside it on all the time.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

So far.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

What problem could I have?

Reply to
ARW

Good evening Mr Wadsworth. Jimbo is a troll who usually lives in uk.radio.amateur. He seems to have got bored in there, so he now infests this group with his shit.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Tell me, do you class anyone except yourself as not a troll?

-- =

=E2=80=9CLosing one glove is certainly painful, but nothing compared to = the pain of losing one, throwing away the other, and finding the first o= ne again.=E2=80=9D -- Piet Hein, Danish Mathematician.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

He also knows quite a lot about buildings. And building control. I don't think he is a troll, so much has having a somewhat irritating sense of humour.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

With so many idiotic discussions taking place there must be a real shortage of diying

Reply to
tabbypurr

yes and you like Glasgow so you can't be all bad...tee he

Reply to
J1MBO ...

yes Glasgow airport since 1974, two shopping malls and everything down to a humble garage......tee hee

I just don't take things that are not serious seriously ......and I like people to underestimate me..........

Reply to
J1MBO ...

That says more than you can imagine! Most people dream in much the same way! LOL

Reply to
Fredxx

what do you mean by that? ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

no I don't.........

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I rather think that you do.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Do you really want some chinese electronics permanently on and using power 24/7 ?.

Better to have a switched fusible spur on the ring supplying your double socket.

If you have a cooker spurred off a double socket, you may have deviated from 'rules' anyway.

Reply to
Andrew

And constantly posting in morse code ...

Reply to
Andrew