Netto router table

Has anyone seen the router table in Netto? Its made by Tool-tec. I'm thinking of buying one for the purpose of making a front door. Any opinions? Would it be up to handling cuts on 3m lengths of 80mm x 50mm oak (for the door frame)?

thanks Arthur

Reply to
51

Its the same/clone of the Aldi,Lidl or any other brand thats on it.

Yes it will handle 3m lenghts providing you prop the wood up at the middle for balance.

Reply to
SirBenjamin

Hi SirB.. You meant to say somthing?

Arthur

Reply to
51

Heh!

Reply to
SirBenjamin

Looks like his browser didn't get your elegant and informative reply for some reason. Must be the shitty weather!

Reply to
EricP

Nope.

Don't.

Router tables are easy to make, and the commercial ones under =A3400 are usually junk and FAR TOO SMALL!!

Tables are easy, fences are pretty easy too, once you realise that they can swing more easily and just as usefully as sliding.

Andy Dingley

Is your router? I've got a table which may be the same as you describe and it will take my 1/4" PD router, but not my larger one.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

milling on oak of this size, unless the OP plans to do routing regularly, it would be far more cost effective to find a joinery workshop and to get these pieces run on a spindle moulder. Tooling is cheap for short run profiles.

Reply to
Andy Hall