Need New Shower Head

Hi all,

I've just put in a new shower cubicle which looks rather splendid I must say, but the trouble is it makes the existing shower head, hose & bracket look like utter s**te, even though it's a half-decent Mira one. So I need to replace the existing set-up for something modern, chromey and shiny which will match the new cubicle. Any suggestions as to what to go for and where to get it without breaking the piggy bank?

cheers. cd

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Screwfix, Toolsatan, Wilko?

Reply to
David Lang

Dead cheap in B&M Bargains. Dunno if they are any good.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire