Need a few 2-56 UNC screws

Wonder if anyone can help - I need a few (10 would do fine) 2-56 UNC steel pan head screws, ideally

3/8 inch thread length, but longer would do. Readily available in the USA but I can't find any UK sources below no.4 size- US places like McMaster Carr & DigiKey have them but charge silly money for delivery of small orders- wouldn't mind paying a few quid for a pack of 100 but adding a tenner or so for postage is a bit silly...
Reply to
Mike Harrison

Mike Harrison said the following on 05/02/2006 16:41:

head screws, ideally

US places like

orders- wouldn't mind

bit silly...