Neco roller Garage DOor Remote Controll

Hi
Does anyone have a Automatic Roller Garage Door with a controller that looks like the above, i have included a picture of the main board, with Neco branding on the remote (or any other part of the system) I have one that I want to add a safety edge to but do not have the manual. I am also raising the door height so am also after the manual for the NECO SH1/60W motor.
Thanks for your time.
Patrician wrote:

Looks like a PDT controller, but as one supplier points out, the units are programmed with a code specific to each supplier, so one supplier can't work with another's units, if you can't reach "neco" it might be game over ...
<http://www.garage-door-remotes.co.uk/seceuroglide.htm