Name That Tune (Film)

The James Taylor version of 'Handy Man' once appeared in a film. Its driving me round the twist but I cannot source the title of the film. Can anyone help ?

Reply to
fred

Well as this is a DIY group perhaps I ought to start by suggesting that IMDB's search facility is a good way to find the answer to such questions for yourself :) If you search for James Taylor IMDB should give you his "Filmography". It has 57 entries.

One of the films listed is Smooth Talk where JT allegedly performed "Limousine Driver", "Handy Man", "Is That the Way You Look". HTH

Reply to
Robin

Smooth Talk?

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , fred writes

Funny people ?

geoff

Believe me I hunted high and low before asking the question here. Thanks for the help ;-)

Reply to
fred

That's what I used to get my answer to you, too.

IMDB is a great resource when you just can't remember what you last saw someone in, etc. And the trivia on films etc. is great fun.

Reply to
Bob Eager

And the advanced search at the foot of the homepage is good if you've run out of things you want to watch (an almost permanent state of affairs for me).

Reply to
stuart noble