Name of Potterton Fan Assy refurbisher?

I've had to make a 'distress purchase' of a Fan Assy for a Baxi-Potterton Netaheat boiler. Awakening to cold-water made the purchase necessary with my wife indicating that I'd be very distressed if the water wasn't hot and soon ... Anyway, I seem to recall suggestions in this group for a reasonably priced refurbisher of these fans .., I've tried googling for the information but unfortunately come up with thousands of hits from large-ish outfits that seem to charge lotsamoney. I intend to have the old part refurbed and put into the 'just in case' pile ... Can anybody recommend anyone (the coil is dead-short)

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

Try

Very helpful!

They're in Watford and you can visit in person to collect!

-- snipped-for-privacy@theobviousdsl.pipex.com Reply address is spamtrapped. Remove theobvious for valid e-mail address

Reply to
Paul King

Thanks, Paul; their website is most informative ...

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

Also try putting the immersion on. What you don't have one... send her round to the original installers!

Reply to
Ed Sirett

In message , Brian Sharrock writes

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME