Name for design of handle ?

SWMBO is having terrible problems with wheelchair footplates and brakes. When the brakes are engaged, the footplates cannot be swung away, which is a PITA

Last week, we were shown a design of brake where the lever can slide along it's length and then fold back.

Anyone know what this design is called ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Boris ...

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

It's a basic design fault. I solved it by getting a different wheelchair.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I wondered about that. it is not a problem on either of the wheelchairs I have.

Reply to
Nightjar