My Shower Is Driving Me Insane!

Hello All

My shower is driving me insane! :( I had a small leak so I decided to take it down and tighten all connections up before finally plastering over the back.

Now, the top part of the valve body which screws into the middle bit seemed loose so I have tried to tighten it up. The problem I am having is that I cannot fully tighten it so that the control is facing in the right direction. What do you do in these situations? I'm sure there is a really simple answer to this but I cannot for the life of me think what it is, apart from loads of PTFE tape!!!!

The connection seals with an O ring.

TIA

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

No reply needed have sorted it..............

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.rain