boiler pump

I am upgrading my bungalow heating system from very old gravity glow worm sunrod boiler with enclosed heating pump supplying 7 radiators , to a worcester greenstar 30 cdi with "y" plan controls with cold feed tanks and hot water cylinder in loft .Can any reader recommend a suitable circulating pump,are there any special considerations when choosing a pump. Thanks for any replies Gordon

Reply to
Gordon

"Gordon" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

I don't think so, you don't need much of a pump for your job. My hovel is similar.

I had a Grundfos 15/50 which worked for 10 years, though incorrectly mounted, I've just replaced it with an alpha, because I'm a mug for advertising. Can't comment on the alpha, it's waiting for the decorator to finish so I can put new rads on.

I think the cheaper models are quite all right; someone may comment.

They're all standard dimensions and electrics, so youo pays yer money....

mike

Reply to
mike ring