My Indesit WG924G will not spin.

Can any one help, my Indesit washing machine has stopped rotating during the wash cycle and the spin cycle. I have changed the motor brushes but this did not help. There does not seem much guts to it but if anyone has any ideas let me know. It is less than five years old.

Reply to
A4Ale

I had the same problem a few years back, the waste pipe from the pump inside the machine was blocked.

Martin.

Reply to
Martin