Mums Microwave died.

Almost always.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Non that I know of but gas applainces seem to explode even though they don;t contain a bomb.

Reply to
whisky-dave

AIUI we were discussing electrical appliances. Gas cookers, cars, nuclear reactors etc are all different animals. This is not worth continuing with.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

You can make flour explode if you have a mind to.

even without an oxidant

(e.g. Chupatti bomb)

The Natural Philosopher

I wonder is this has any conection with our local tescos are selling 10KG bags of it, or whether they are just using it to make isles seprating the tills from the self service areas. They have 10KG bags of basimati rice too.

Reply to
whisky-dave