Motorised venetian blind

To finish off my newly furkled bathroom, I fancy having a remote controlled venetian blind as the window is slightly awkward to get to. A quick Google shows Silent Gliss make what I want - but I can't find any prices anywhere so I can do a guestimate. The size is approx 1.7m wide with a 1m drop. Plain white with probably 25mm slats. Anyone have a rough idea? And suggest a decent supplier?
--
*Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film*

ar abart dis lot den......
http://www.ibs-blinds.co.uk/venetian.htm