Motorised garage door - make garage lights come on via relay?

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 9:20:38 AM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com w rote:

isting 2-way switch wiring. That will force the lights on for the time peri od regardless of the existing state of the lights.

Owain,

Just getting round to this project. I have the necessary adapters and screw

-in bits to get the electrical connections from the lamp holder to outside the control box where I can work with them.

In your post above you refer to strapping wire, which I think is another na me for 'switch wire'?

I also have been doing some looking for relays, would this simple one do th e job?

|pcrid|78108381549|&gross_price=true&CATCI=pla-131290224789&CAAGID=15002612229&CMP=KNC-GUK-GEN-SHOPPING-FINDER&CAGPSPN=pla&gclid=CjwKEAjws5zABRDqkoOniLqfywESJACjdoiGH-lh80XVK6jwSavclFO_hIFUX1Py3j_0iO5CgN810xoCNebw_wcB&DM_PersistentCookieCreated=true&CAWELAID=

120173390000050060

Regards Jon

Reply to
Jon Parker

Project now completed successfully, thanks for the input.

JP

Reply to
Jon Parker

So what was the final solution?