Monty Python

Tiring of DIY I put the telly on and discovered that a whole sequence of Monty Python episodes are being shown on Freeview channel 91. It's actually much funnier than any modern comedy.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

williamwright used his keyboard to write :

+1 One of my favourites.
Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

They've been showing repeats of 'Yes Minister' and 'Yes Prime Minister' on BBC 4 recently. Very funny and very clever.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Chris Hogg expressed precisely :

+1
Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

Agreed

ARW

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Couldn't view it. Too young apparently! This is my favourite:

Cursitor Doom

that bed unfolding in a classroom, hilarious.

Reply to
critcher

And still bang on message 35 years later with current events too

Reply to
Andrew