Monitor an de camera

Who was after video surveilance camera? Monitor whats eating your cables in the loft. Keep an eye on the baby.

Page 3

Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

prolly best to keep the baby out of the loft rather than just monitoring it though, non?

Reply to
John Stumbles

Quite. Baby is best left in the kennel. :-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember John Stumbles saying something like:

I'd be quite concerned to find a baby eating the cables in my loft.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I'd be quite concerned as to how you managed to get into the loft at your age.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The3rd Earl Of Derby" saying something like:

I'm quite concerned about your apparent lack of humour.

No, actually I'm not. I don't really give a shit.

Carry on.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Best go the Dr's then, He'll prescribe...Movicol

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

It's the new Building Regs innit - accessible loft hatches.

Owain

Reply to
Owain