Modern Fixing Practice vintage rawlplug 1936 FA

Modern Fixing Practice ,A Technical handbook dedicated to all who are engaged in handling fixing problems.Volume 1 (A stand alone book) Pub. The Rawlplug Company, VGC 192 pages. Most unusual,I've never had a copy of this before and I doubt I'll ever get one again! Covers every kind of fixing conundrum ,divided into various sections as related to the different trades i.e those relating to the architect,signmakers,engineers etc. A feast of fixings!

JaneyP

Adverts are not allowed here!

Go Away!

Reply to