Mixer tap cassette

The hot water stream on my kitchen mixer tap is, over time, slowing
down and now the cold stream is starting to do the same. Can anyone
help me ID the cassette/cartridge type please and/or recommend where I
can buy a replacement?
At the moment I don't want to take out the whole cassette/cartridge so
this may make identification a tad difficult! So for now here's a
picture with just the top of the tap/arm removed:
main, plastic shaft is 10mm square. The diameter of the plastic
red area is either 29mm or 30mm.
Here's a picture with the handle in place:
THINK the tap might be from MFI/Schreiber but am not certain.
Thanks.
Reply to
jamma-plusser

Site Timeline Threads