Mix n Match faceplates

Anyone know where I can get a faceplate that can take a Cat 5e socket and UHF TV socket on the one faceplate? I know about the letsautomate site but I am looking for other alternatives on line.

Cheers

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

I have this arrangement - 2 Cat5Es, 1 telephone and 1 coax module... pretty sure mine came from tlc-direct.co.uk

David

Reply to
Lobster

Thanks I'll have a look.

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

I do not know about buying these on line but I fitted 38 one gang faceplates last week that had a TV and Cat 5e socket on them. They were Hamilton 'flat plate grid switches'. I was only fitting not supplying so try a look at

ARWadworth

Thanks Adam, that is the kind of thing I'm looking for. Just a pity they don't have prices on their site or even their suppliers site.

Thanks again.

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell