Missing thread?

I posted a message about shower trays which hasn't appeared on my infernal machine, nor have any replies.

Rather than repost I looked at google groups & my message is there along with 7 replies.

Wots going on there then?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The one that starts "I've been looking at shower trays in B&Q ..."? It's on my news server along with those 7 replies.

Reply to
Reentrant

Congratulations - wish that more people would do so.

Ahh! Virgin have been having lots of problems recently (since late December). Partner has been having problems, there is a thread on a Mac group, etc. (I use the "Berlin" server.) Have a look at the virgin.support.* groups (I never know which one!) - have not looked myself but someone mentioned threads there.

Reply to
Rod

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

You news server has not got the messages for some reason.

Reply to
chris French

I see it too. I think my ISP outsources to Giganews, if that's any help.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Suspect your news reader - I am using the same text-news server as you and can see the message and replies.

Reply to
Geo