misconnected drains

Does anyone have any experience of being told by Thames Water that they have misconnected drains (foul water connected to surface water drain) and then left with a big old bill to clear up the mess.

Am doing an article for a national newspaper and urgently need a case study. IF anyone is able to help, then emal me back ASAP on

ben at benrooney dot com, or call me on 01371 811288

I need to speak to people no later than the end of bank holiday monday (25 Aug)

If you can help, it would be very much appreciated.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Rooney