Mini screen protection

When you purchase a new, say mobile, the screen is covered with a sheet of thin plastic to protect it. It occurs to me that this would be useful on any device with a screen, such as digital camera,GPS etc. to protect it from scratches in everyday use. Can this be purchased in sheets, if so where from and what is it called please?

Reply to
Broadback

This might do what you want. Screen protector at

'Tungsten%26amp;trade;%20E2'&the_model_notencoded=Tungsten%99%20E2Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

You can get screen protectors for PDAs.

has a comprehensive range and you should either be able to get one for the specific device or one to cut down.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Slightly OT but might generate a small smile ...

I purchased some screen savers for my Dell Axim PDA - from Dell... Cost a bloody fortune ... The interesting thing was the packaging that the "packet of three" screensavers arrived in....

A bit overkill methinks... :-)

Roy

Reply to
RzB

Thanks folks, I went into Jessops yesterday and purchased a packet for £2.49, there were 2 protectors, each was large enough to cut down for both my mobile and GPS. Not ideal but adequate and a reasonable price.

Reply to
Broadback