Miele DA269-4cooker hood/extractor

Lights have failed on this ( yes all bulbs replaced with new.) Just the lights all else is operating normally. I've had a quick look and it doesn't appear to be a simple operation. Anyone with any experience withnthese or suggestions to make ?

Reply to
fred

Halogen lamps?

I have had to repair the PCB track on a few cooker hoods after a lamp has blown and destroyed the PCB track.

Reply to
ARW

What is there to say other than open it up & see where it's oc? Switches & connections are common failures, but it can be anything.

Reply to
Animal

I did open it up. That involved dismantling he entire chimney as the control module is held within . There appeared to be a transformer involved but as this was evidently a Miele designed piece and would have involved even more dismantling diecretion got the better of valour so I re-assembled it , as everything else was working, and swmbo will call out a Miele engineer, at exorbitant cost no doubt, but the the hood itself wasn't cheap to start with.

Reply to
fred