Microwave double oven

Hi All,

I am looking to buy a double built in oven with one of the ovens a combi microwave/ oven/ grill etc. You can obvously buy the items seperately but I haven't been able to find a manufacturer which does a combined unit. Has anyone else come across one as I would have thought this would be a common requirement?

thanks in advance

Lee.

Reply to
leenowell

Built-in microwave combi ovens are rare enough and very expensive. If anything goes wrong with them the repair cost can be astronomical so the less you have to replace in one go the better in my opinion.

Our Siemens built-in microwave combi developed a fault after about 7 years. The quote for repair was £500 "but we can't guarantee that will fix it". A new one was £800 odd including 5 - year guarantee.

Biggles

Reply to
Biggles