Microfibre mop

Missus wants to know whether them flat microfibre mop heads can be washed and reused, or do they *have* to be replaced? Anyone any idea? I know she could try washing it, but if someone knows the answer already I'd be grateful to know!

Steve

Oops, sorry. Almost sound like a troll, when really I'm just thick! Just RTFM!!!!

Please ignore or flame at your leisure

Reply to
Steve

Microfibre can be washed, but fabric conditioner or bleach will ruin them.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Depends on what it said. If it said don't wash it I would think of Mandy Rice-Davies's famous response.

Reply to
Graham.

I can see why fabric conditioner would spoil them, but what?s the problem with bleach?

Reply to
Jon Fairbairn

Dunno, but I went to a product launch years ago when Spontex launched theirs & thats what they said.

Tesco do really good 'Value' ones in a pack of 3 (or 5?) for about £1. Great for mopping up plumbing spills.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman