Microchip cat flap

If it was a council dog it would take longer than two days to learn how to wear a lead.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

The vet has suggested that I put my cat on a diet.

I would be delighted to once I found out who else was feeding him when I am at work. But even if I found out who else was feeding him and stopped them he would find someone else to feed him.

Reply to
ARW

Worked in some council offices a few years ago. I was called in as a sub contractor for another firm to second fix the fire alarm.

Now all the lads said "watch yourself with her in that office she is a right bitch, always making complaints and causing trouble"

I went into the office and she was very nice, asked how I was and made me a coffee"

She was not like that when I lived with her 3 years previous (well only for the first 3 weeks, I f***ed off after the fourth week).

Reply to
ARW
<snip>

If you want to twist my words because you are so desperate then go ahead ... but in a way you are right in that the domestic cat isn't native to the UK and like with guns, it's not the gun itself that kills people.

Isn't it just. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Thanks?

Who said it was?

Yeah ... <shrug>

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Not always, most obviously with kittens and cats from the pound etc.

Reply to
jeikppkywk

Oh f****ng yawn. How many of the birds are not native?

Reply to
Richard

Or stolen.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog
<snip>

Pass. But given the domestic cat isn't native and if even one of the bird species it prays on is, that's enough eh?

Like all good Brexiteers you continue to try to defend the indefensible but well done for even trying.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Imported by the Romans in the first century AD, so more British than, um, potatoes.

And we've had wildcats for millennia (and they hybridise with domestics).

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

And it would have to be a lesbian or gay dog too.

Reply to
Andrew

Next doors ginger cat (the one that is good at fishing), was washing behind his ears. Early today before I got up it was raining in Sussex, so he's as accurate as a bit of seaweed at forecasting.

Reply to
Andrew

The wildcat is Britain's only remaining native cat species.

And how many people that live in the UK are native to the UK.

So you'd throw out everyone and everything that wasn't native to the UK ? Is this really someone that wanted to remain ?

Even spuds? as they aren't native to the UK either.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Ok ...?

And therefore (by your scale) less native / British than dogs. <shrug>

How many potatoes kill birds though? ;-)

Yes, the pollute the bloodline of wildcats. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Not many, with my aim.