Metal paint

Noticed in Aldi today, that they have solvent based paint for sale at I think £4.99/L.

Reply to
Capitol

Noticed in Aldi today, that they have solvent based paint for sale at I

I used their black on the rusty garage door hinges about 4 years ago, they're still black and rust free.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Metal or metallic look? I can well recall attempting to fix keyboard membranes with silver paint, which was very expensive for a likkle tiny phial. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It's good stuff. My trailer, painted three years ago over diy phosphoric acid rustproofing, is still sound, and not spent an hour under cover in that time.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon