Merry Christmas to all on the group

The trick is to put every newly-opened packet of biscuits into one of those plastic containesr with a tight lid, then put in a cupboard.

That avoids the temptation of grabbing one every time you pass through the kitchen to the shed or wherever.

Bahlsen chocolate biscuits are a particular problem.

Reply to
Andrew

I had some of my 2015 Aldi luxury xmas pud today.

Still in perfect condition but the microwave makes the nuts go extra-crunchy.

2016, 2017 and 2018 varieties from M&S and Sainsburys can wait to next year, ....
Reply to
Andrew

Yeah, that's been known here but still not the same as that fresh cup (would have been ... at the time ... when you really felt like one ...). ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

No, It had been off the ration for over 10 years, but maybe habits die hard, However, sugar was on the table for use in coffee.

Reply to
charles

It's all the artificial preservatives I eat that keep me looking so young.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog