Meranti Sorces

Well you could answer something similar to every single question posed in here could you not ?. What's the point of this NG if that's what you think ?

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

No.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Crumbs. Did you look at previous responses that were helpful. Think about your approach and attitude.

Reply to
Clot

Yes I did and thanked those who were helpful as I usually do .

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

You have a strange way of thanking folk. Of the three responses I have seen of yours, you have thanked none.

Reply to
Clot

Pale reddish (not as strong as the more decorative timbers), but it doesn't last and outdoors it's grey in no time.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Ah right ....I was thinking of getting some for slats on my bed base ..that's what appears to have been used already but I need to fit more ( closer together) .It seems to split quite easily when putting screws in without drilling first although a self-drilling screw I tried worked fine .

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

And the solution to that would be...

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Thank you for the response. Usenet Nutter does not appreciate how to thank folk.

Reply to
Clot

not really - you could get a proper and definitive answer

Reply to
geoff

Hmmm...let me think and I'll come back to you :-)

Reply to
Usenet Nutter