Mending ceramics

superglue takes up just as much space as epoxy.

hot epoxy is runny and can be squeezed very tight

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

TIG welder, the Project Binky way

Mike Clarke

I considered posting that, but refrained.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Youtube research shurely?

Reply to
Jim K..

More practice required (and at not forgetting the goal in mind...)

Reply to
Jim K..

Not sure I could carefully spread superglue or usual epoxies on two x thin 750mm surfaces and assemble & clamp before it all started going off?

Reply to
Jim K..

Make that a total of 750mm of thin edges...

Reply to
Jim K..

Oh ok, I might find a use for it.

Not a product I've used for many years, usually find & so use more rapid setting stuff.

Reply to
Jim K..

Then fessed up? .....er...

Reply to