Megaflo making high pitch noices

Hello

My megaflo is making weird high pitch bird like noices when we turn heating on. Any advise what that could be?

Reply to
alusia00

Peasant trapped in the flue?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I think one needs to be a bit more specific and do some tests as to where the sound seems to come from and adjust what you can to see if it changes. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

How would a chav get in there?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

That depends, how is your water heated? Electric immersion heater or via a boiler?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

A chavfinch might, his pheasant couldn't.

Reply to
Richard