Marks on sink - how to remove??

Due to my own fault, there are some small grey marks on the ceramic glazed surface of my new bathroom sink caused by cleaning tools in it from tiling. The surface does not appear to be scratched as I cannot feel a scratch if I run my nail over the marks.

Any idea if I can polish them out, and if so with what?

Thanks,

Alan.

Alan

Try something mildly abrasive e.g. Brasso, Tcut

Reply to
BillV

Or even toothpaste after you've dried the surface off with a bit loo paper. Toothpaste is great on ceramic surfaces, and it leaves a nice smell also.

Reply to
BigWallop

You can get a 'bath eraser' from a plumbers merchant

Seems to work for small marks and blemishes

Regards Colin

Reply to
Colin freeserve