Marble polishing.

I have some 20mm slabs of marble off-cuts.

I would like to use them for shelving. I am able to cut them with an angle grinder fairly easily.

What I would like to know is how do I polish the edges to make them presentable?

mark

Reply to
Mark

With gret difficulty. I took mine to teh gravestone people and let them t=do it.

Otherwise loads of wet and dry paper, and jewellers rouge on a buffing mop, or T -cut etc etc etc.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Might give this idea a swerve. I had a glimmer of hope that the answer would start: Easy peasy, all you have to do is............

Thanks anyway.

mark

Reply to
Mark

================================== You might try a diamond abrasive sharpener if you have one:

ordinary sharpening stone might also work.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero