Makita CM saw.

Finally got the Makita LS1214L slide compound mitre saw up and running. Because it's larger than the old one had to extend the front of the workbench a bit.

I bought it from Tools4Trade earlier this year on a heads up from here - think from John Rumm - so thanks, as it's brilliant. And exceptional value.

Dunno if it's worth trying to sell the old PP on Ebay. It's too large to keep just in case. But doesn't owe me anything now - so perhaps FreeCycle.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

you could try selling it for free on Gumtree first

-
Reply to
Mark

I'm still on the fence regarding what mitre saw to buy. I can see some rare occasions when a double bevel would be useful, but that does seem to double the cost.

Reply to
Jon Connell