Makita 4350 or 4351?

I am looking to buy a new jigsaw shortly and the I have read on here favourable comments on the Makita 4350/4351.

What is the difference (apart from the obvious physical one) between these two? Pricewise they look similar (£115ish) so this isn't a diferentiator.

Cheers

Martin

Reply to
Martin Carroll

Same machine AFAIK, just a different grip. I have the 4351 because I prefer body grip jigsaws, seem to give better control IMO.

You won't go wrong with either.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I thought that might be the case.

I've never used a body grip jigsaw, looks as if it might be a more natural way to use one though.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Carroll

I tried a B&Q own brand body grip before I got the Makita & found it much nicer.

YMMV.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman