Making wooden wheel for 1907 car

Hello!

Lately I have watched EngelsCoachShop making wagon wheels and related woodwork. Sharing youtube link, if anybody else finds this kind stuff interesting. Subject video on

Jalgratta Jaan

Reply to
Jalgratta Jaan

What sort of a prat wears gloves to do woodwork?

Reply to
harry

I think you only watched first few minutes, taking apart old wheel. That isn't much to look, building new thing is more impressive.

Reply to
Jalgratta Jaan

Possibly to avoid too much contact with lead based paints and whatever contaminants were used in days of old.

Reply to
ss

You didn't watch much of it then, you f****ng moron.

Reply to
Richard

Yet another video from same guy -

great ideas here with workflow. Masking tape on paint can edge was interesting idea, though I suppose when I try this I going to make bigger mess.

Jalgratta Jaan

Reply to
Jalgratta Jaan