Making PCB's

For those of you into making PCB's (printed circuit boards) I have put another sacrifice to the house moving deities up on eBay - a Mega full processing system:

Andrew Mawson

Hmmm! I Think I'll stick to making one off's here and there,works out cheaper.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

where did u get all this stuff, u got alot to sell, sadly all but the 'gas sniffer' is of no use to me. except the bike but i can't afford it!

Reply to
Gav

Gav"

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Eddystone

It's written on the box to remind ye'.

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard

It's an age thing ! And the box is still in a loft three floors above me

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson