Making A Mirror And Glass Cost

I am thinking of making a large mirror to hang behind my bed ( behind I said , not above ) . I'll make the frame and get the glass delivered and fit it myself ... has anyone ever done this ...any tips ? Anyone any idea how much mirror glass costs ..???. Sturt

Reply to
Stuart

Have a look to see if you have a local framing company (as in picture frames). I'm good friends with the owner of such a place, and he is able to supply huge sheets of mirror glass (various thicknesses) at much lower than glazing firms seem to. Probably won't work out, but maybe worth a try.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

If you are into Feng Shui (sp) aparently any mirror reflecting an image of your bed is really bad news in that it will reflect infedellity or something, i.e. it reflects an image of you and/or your partner in bed with somone else.

Don't say I didn't warn you!!

Reply to
Pet

In message , Stuart writes

Not on the ceiling ?

There was a thread about exactly the same subject a few days ago - try googling for it

Reply to
raden

I got a mirror about 4x3 for around £70. Easily glued with 'mirror glue'

Use yellow pages to find out where to go.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher