Magnetic scale inhibitors - do they work?

So did your work on applied magnetism specifically look at effects on limescale deposition? (I'd have thought that was more Applied Chemistry, anyway.)

Reply to
YAPH

replying to YAPH, Scott wrote: I have a Vulcan V5000 electronic anti-scale system installed German manufactured It?s not cheap but the damn thing works really well using capacitive impulses Worth the investment for me

Reply to
Scott

WTF is a "capacitive impulse" ??

Reply to
Tim Streater

He obviously has a basement full of unsold stock to shift after Christmas.

Beware, its not going to work indeed might make things worse after a time. Scott seems to be everywhere today. I bet its great for removing sludge from oil feed pipes as well.

Could I have one fitted to my main arteries in my body to stop plaque build up? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff