M2 SSD hard drives

There's 2 more on the other side of the board. That said all 4 are free, it's a broken laptop selling as spares/repair.

Reply to
R D S

I rarely have trouble hitching a lift!

Reply to
R D S

Is it one of those odd samsung ones. I had one plugged into a desktop motherboard, it went dud on me after five years, it was lucky I did have a windows backup on a real spinning external drive. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

It is Samsung, though I only know that from a search of the part number on it.

Reply to
R D S

Samsung make some very good SSDs IME.

Reply to