LPG gas fittings

I'm trying to get a cooker connected up. At the moment it is, but by a standard size bayonet fixing attached at the wall and then through an LPG hose to the cooker. Trouble is that the bayonet fitting protrudes so far that I cannot get the cooker up against the rear wall. Someone told me you can get "micro" fittings that would give much more clearance but I can't find any information. The lpg supply is only for the hob - nothing else runs on lpg. Anyone any ideas ? Thanks

Reply to
Stephen Judge