Looking for toolbox/chest with drawers - like this one but better

I have three of these:-

(I bought mine when they were quite a bit cheaper than the above listing)

They're almost my perfect toolbox but not quite, I'd prefer something a little bit bigger and also with a less randomly shaped top section. So can anyone suggest any possible alternatives? The *fundamental* requirements are:-

Multiple drawers, with dividers of some sort. Probably plastic (lighter and rustproof) Not ridiculously expensive

Reply to
Chris Green

Not what you want, but I have 6 of these

Cheap, light, and very useful. One for plumbing stuff. One for electrical, etc.

Reply to
GB