Looking for a fitting like this but with a hose barb

I'm looking for something like this:-

but with a hose barb rather than the click-on fitting that this one has.

Having the 1/2" to 3/4" BSP adapter would be handy but it's not absolutely necessary. I definitely need 1/2" BSP, I might need some

3/4" BSP ones.

I have found some polypropylene ones (on eBay) but they're £3.75 each plus £3.00 postage. The above from CPC is £0.35, a tenth of the price! I'm quite happy to pay a bit more than £0.35 but £3.75 seems a bit steep.

Brass 'hose to bib-c*ck' fittings don't work very well for my application, plastic is much better. My current 'best' fitting is one just like the CPC fitting above with a hose clipped onto the outlet using a jubilee clip. I might end up deciding that this is the best solution but a 'proper' fitting would be nice.

I've hunted around eBay etc. (and BES Ltd.) but can't find anything other than the £3.75 ones.

Can anyone suggest any possible suppliers?

Reply to
Chris Green

Five for £6.59 any good?

or the same seller's own website

Rob Morley

Aha, thank you. I'd found the one off price but not the five off price which is quite reasonable.

Reply to
Chris Green