looking for spare plastic clips for secondary glazing (2024 Update)

I would like 36 of the anti crabbing for Everest windows, how can I purchase them from you? Paul Kennedy snipped-for-privacy@icloud.com

Reply to
Paul kennnedy

Yeah, I got these from a company called Handles and Hinges in Bolton. They worked a treat!! But they can post to anywhere. I rang them on 01204 652211 and they was great.

Reply to
Mark

Many thanks, I’ll follow up. Cheers

Reply to
Paul

Hope this helps

Reply to
Dave T

Hi, I hear you can supply anti crabbing grey clips for everest secondary glazed windows. If so, can you send me some in Canterbury please. In hope, Peter

Reply to
Peter Ingrams