Looking for PIR-activated ceiling light (low profile, interior use)

I'm looking for a ceiling light, available online, that is PIR activated. Anyone seen one?
It needs to be reasonably attractive, as it's for interior use (otherwise I'd buy a cheap porch lamp with built-in PIR and use that).
It's for use in a passageway with a low ceiling, so something that is low-profile or even recessed would be good.
Curently, there is no light fitting or light switch, but getting a feed from the lighting circuit would not be a problem.
Thank you,
Mike
mused:

Any light controlled by;