Looking for PIR-activated ceiling light (low profile, interior use)

I'm looking for a ceiling light, available online, that is PIR activated. Anyone seen one?

It needs to be reasonably attractive, as it's for interior use (otherwise I'd buy a cheap porch lamp with built-in PIR and use that).

It's for use in a passageway with a low ceiling, so something that is low-profile or even recessed would be good.

Curently, there is no light fitting or light switch, but getting a feed from the lighting circuit would not be a problem.

Thank you,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

On Tue, 29 May 2007 16:08:51 +0100, Mike mused:

Any light controlled by;

Reply to
Lurch

have some PIRs that are totally recessed. Should be available from your local wholesaler on special order.

Owain

Reply to
Owain