Looking for artistic trays (or tray panels)

I have a tray with a reproduction Botticelli painting on the bottom. This is on a plywood panel, about 30cm x 40cm. Does anyone know where one can get such panels? (The shop where I bought this tray many years ago has gone out of existence.)

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

Decoupage.

Artwork is on thin paper, you stick it to the tray, then you varnish over and rub down until the surface is smooth.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I thought decoupage was that 3D technique, used especially for greetings cards ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher