Loo advice

True, but you can go 10s of metres on this sort of arrangement. The same sort of button and tube are used for manually-started negative head showers where the push button may be 2 floors above and the other end of the house from the actuator at the pump. Of course the latter probably needs less displacement than the WC actuator, but for Anna's application I doubt it'd be a problem.

Reply to
John Stumbles

The thread of the siphon is 1 1/2" BSP so a female connector such as BES p/n 11112 40 mm, BSP Female, white £0.64 (push-fit) or 11870

40 mm, white solvent £0.70 (solvent weld) will get you into standard 40mm push-fit or solvent-weld pipe, respectively. I'd do it in push-fit because flush pipe is a bit smaller than 40mm push-fit pipe, which itself is smaller than solvent weld, so with a 40mm swept bend at the bottom of the run the push-fit pipe should go into one of those finned plastic widgets into the back of the pan.

Alternatively you could go between flush pipe and standard pipe via 40mm compression or "expansion joints"

Reply to
John Stumbles

A dual flush cisterm could have different-shaped, er, knobs for Nos. 1 and 2.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

There coud be. I have a slightly different Grohe model, although it has the same siphon. They only supply about 400mm of tube and I needed some more so I bought a length from RS on a reel. Before fitting finally, just for grins I tried it with about 5m. It flushed quite happily.

Reply to
Andy Hall

On Jul 5, 7:14=A0pm, snipped-for-privacy@home.co.uk (Anna Kettle) wrote: =2E Anna when you finish and are flushed with success with your above ceiling tank ould you please post your design here. Good luck. Thankyou.

Reply to
terry