loft conversion - i have read the FAQ and this is not in it!

And in any case you're no worse off there than your existing ground floor lighting circuit always has been...

Reply to
PC Paul

ahh... but i have a 5 foot crawlspace under the entire house.

I wonder how easy it would be to convert this into a room...

Reply to
Philip

There's no height requirement for a habitable room, but there is a height requirement over stairs. So you'd have to have a big floor cutout to get the stairs down with headroom.

I suppose you convert it into a self-contained flat and rent it out to short people.

There's been a hoax taken seriously on fr.rec.jardinage about growing bonsai kittens in bottles. I don't know if it works for tenants.

Owain

Reply to
Owain