local ducting supplier

I need to get various items of 125mm ducting including some that are not on toolstation / screwfix or I suspect B&Q (e.g. 125mm round T piece - screwfix only have 100mm Tpiece). Anyone know of a trade type counter that has a good supply of ducting. Something like plumbbase for heat and vent ? Or do electrical factors usually have this stuff ? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

sm_jamieson (sm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) wibbled on Saturday 19 February 2011

10:56:

Not a counter, but BES do a fair range of ducting...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Be careful with the Screwfix stuff - it's all horribly mis-labelled and mis-photographed.

Reply to
dom

would have through 125mm duct is an uncommon size ... more likely to find

100/110mm or 150mm

or do you mean trunking ?

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Its very common. Most kitchen extractors are 125mm / 5" round ducting. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson